MyAHEC is an online service of the North Carolina Area Health Education Centers (NC AHEC) Program providing personalized services and resources to North Carolina's health care professionals. MyAHEC combines resources from the nine NC AHEC regional offices and makes them available on a single website to a statewide audience. The available resources vary by user and are designed to provide the services and information required by each individual user based on their relationship(/media/system/js/s/index.html) to NC AHEC.
MyAHEC currently provides services and resources to continuing education participants and presenters, students requesting NC AHEC housing, and anyone wishing to receive NC AHEC marketing materials.
Who should use MyAHEC?
MyAHEC currently provides online resources to:
- Search the NC AHEC continuing education calendar for upcoming NC AHEC continuing education events
- Track your completed continuing education events using the online CE Record service
- Check your registrations for upcoming continuing education events and download related documents
- Use the presenter's CE Record service to track continuing education events at which you have presented
- View a roster of participants for your continuing education classes
- Upload documents to share with registered participants
Health Science Students
- Request NC AHEC housing for your North Carolina community-based rotation
- Check the status of your housing requests
Anyone wishing to receive NC AHEC marketing materials
- Request marketing materials on topics of interest to you